Our pxsbox.com How-to is getting more and more materials. Recently we have added topics like Presentation, Planning, Procrastination, and Creativity. Our main blog is sorted by time, so the only way to find specific information is by searching our archive, or go through specific tag. On the other hand, wiki gives you a structured layout per topic. Plus anyone can share their thoughts and information with others. This is an ideal setup to have both compensating each other.
Anyway, here are some popular posts from last week.
- Your “personal stress detox program”
- Free Wireless Internet On Your Laptop – Through Your Cell Phone!
- 10 Ways to Use AutoHotKey to Rock Your Keyboard
- How to Pimp Out Your Desktop for Productivity
- 5 Uses for a Wiki at Work
- Increasing your Credibility in 30 days: How to Brag without Bragging
- That Whole Social Networking Thing
- 10 Steps to a Zen-like Working Environment
- How Not To Check Email At Work
- pxsbox.com Podcast Episode 7 – Trial By Fire Productivity Episode 2: Leon Ho
- Five Things to Pack for Travel
Don’t miss any posts by subscribing to our feed!
Lifehack Goal is a powerful tool that helps you achieve goals in different aspects of life. By subscribing to the goal(s), you’ll receive customized article (about tips to advance yourself) on a daily basis.
Previously, the email inbox is the only platform to access your goal articles. And most of the time, your mailbox is bombarded with co-workers’ requests and a lot of irrelevant promotion content. You might not be able to catch all the Lifehack Goal emails that we have sent you.
Today, we’re excited to introduce “For You”, a new section on Lifehack that lets you catch up with the latest articles of your goal(s). You don’t have to worry about missing any articles that you are recommended to read anymore.
Once you log in Lifehack, you are expected to see this section at the top of homepage.
With For You, you can check all your subscribed goals and the corresponding articles. That’ll surely make your daily reading easier. Now, just learn and grow by reading your goal articles without further distraction.
To enjoy this exclusive function, subscribe to our goals here. You can access “For You” section immediately after a simple registration process.